Announcements

Spotify exiting playlist.

If i start a playlist and dont have shuffle spotify wont play the next track in the playlist. it will play a completly random song for the web.

Comments
andreassch

I have exactly the same problem since one week, allthough I did not change anything in my iPhone. The same applies when I use my iPad. Shutting down my Bluesound, my iPhone and iPad and starting it up again: no results.

Martejf

This is happening to me too ! The songs are jumping from playlist to playlist ! Any advice or help is appreciated !

andreassch
Hi,
I found the solution. When playing a song, scroll down, then you see the screen where you can start or stop this song. On the left side you see two twisted arrows, push there till they are white. Then the problem is solved. Good luck!
Jim

Hey @Rob_Dog@andreassch@Martejf

Welcome to the Community and thanks for the heads up.

Are you all still having trouble with shuffle play? Could you please fill out the full Ongoing Issue template below? This will help us and make sure that we have all the info we need;

Description:
To reproduce:
Device:
Operating System:
Spotify App version:

Thanks,

Jim

Jim
Status changed to: Fixed

andreassch
Hi Jim,
I' m sorry, but I do not understand exactly what you are asking for. I described my problem and later I described the solution I found on internet. So what else can I do for you?
With kind regards,
Andreas
MaryC1

Hey @andreassch, sorry for the confusion!

We want to thank you so much for the solution you posted earlier. Hopefully, it'll help some users with the same problem.

Have you guys @Rob_Dog and @Martejf give this a try? 

Let us know how you get on. 

Alejandar
Status changed to: Fixed

Alejandar

Hey @Rob_Dog and @Martejf!

We're closing this thread as Fixed as @andreassch has already posted a solution.

If you keep having the same issue, feel free to write us back 🙂

Nevilo

Same issue, not fixed with by the suggestions in comments.