Spotify keeps downloading every single song i save?

So I’m not sure what’s going on with my Spotify, but it keeps downloading every single song I save to my library (even the ones I don’t want to have downloaded for listening offline) This has lead to my Spotify constantly telling me that I’ve reached my maximum download content. The app also tries to download all of the old albums that I’ve removed from my downloads before...

I don’t know if I’m just missing something but this is really starting to **bleep** me off. I’d like to download some new favorites but can’t because apparently I’ve “reached my maximum number of downloads”

Hey @taJ4! Thanks for letting me know about this!

That's not cool! Could you try to turn off "Download" in the Songs overview of Your Library? Just head to: 'Your Library > Songs" and tap the switch next to "Download(ed)". 

IMG_CBC7E209B837-1.jpeg

Let me know how you get on! 🙂

Have an awesome day!

0 Likes
Comments
Hubo
Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey @taJ4! Thanks for letting me know about this!

That's not cool! Could you try to turn off "Download" in the Songs overview of Your Library? Just head to: 'Your Library > Songs" and tap the switch next to "Download(ed)". 

IMG_CBC7E209B837-1.jpeg

Let me know how you get on! 🙂

Have an awesome day!

taJ4
Casual Listener

@Hubo Thank you very much for the help! Now I can download the songs I want (^ - ^)

Related Issues