Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not working on Amazon Fire TV

It no longer works on my Fire TV. I cannot log in or stream to it. None of the solutions on here work. 

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version on your Amazon Fire TV.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
Afranke8

p.s

Already tried uninstalling the app from the fire stick and rebooting the router and it didn't help.

rootdootmcscoot

so i recently got a toshiba fire tv and got the spotify app. i logged in, listened to music, a good time was had. i then exited the app. when i tried to log back in, the login and log out buttons were greyed out and unusable. i could, however, still add new accounts and make a brand new account. i deleted and redownloaded the app thinking it would help, but now i can't log in at all. when i try, the log in button greys out when i press it and nothing happens. the app still works fine on my phone. help?

Alex

Hey there folks,

Thanks for reaching out about this.

We're aware of this issue and our team is currently looking into it.

We'll let you know as soon as there are any updates on the matter.

Thanks.

adimax24

Spotify on Fire Stick cannot to the Internet anymore, since the last few hours. Have been using for the last 1 year with no issues at all. Have 2 Fire Sticks - 4K and Gen 2. Both bot working. Everything else ks working - YouTube on Fire Stick, and even Spotify app on my LG TV. Tried multiple resets, all in vain.

Please investigate and fix this soon. Thanks

DarrenIConnor

I've got exactly the same problem, no amount of different approaches tried, will my Spotify app on Firestick 4k log in into my Spotify account. Its driving me insane.

Weirdly, I used Amazon Silk browser on the Firestick to log-in to my Spotify a/c and it worked! Bùt bizarrely this web version doesn't show me my playlists, just generic ones. Also the "View on Spotify" or "Play on Spotify" buttons do nothing.

Definitely a problem with the Spotify app on Firestick. 

DarrenIConnor
By the way, if I try to play any music from the Web (Amazon Silk) version it just tries to launch Spotify app and puts me right back at the Spotify log in page (that refuses to log in). wth!!!!!
James05uk

I'm getting the same problem can't seem to log in tried selecting the device on my phones Spotify app it just says connecting I've tried using the pairing code and also username and password nothing works it worked fine 2 days ago other then going very slow when changing the songs from my phone

Also need a fix of the device names not apearing correctly for fire tv sticks

yannopoulos

Same over here. Not possible to stream and  after logging out, none of the login options are working (device, pin or username/password)

Dorondo
Any idea?
Same in here
Dorondo
Can I ask where are you from?