Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not working on Amazon Fire TV

It no longer works on my Fire TV. I cannot log in or stream to it. None of the solutions on here work. 

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version on your Amazon Fire TV.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
adimax24
Bangalore, India
muchomacho1967

Having the same problem, updated everything, connecting is stuck on phone and PC and cannot login directly on the Firestick. 

Bulldog24
Crazy huh? I've used for 4 weeks, then yesterday Spotify got glitchy then I'm unable to log in now.
Akhileshk
I'm facing the same issue tried uninstalling and installing it multiple times on my phone and the firestick didn't work. Cleared cache and data too didn't work. Hopefully a solution will come out
simon755
It doesn't work for me too! London, UK. I restored FireTV to factory settings, installed Spotify and nothing. Seems like login doesn't work from FireTV at all, Spotify works fine on my phone. None of login options work pin, stream, email...
travisaptt

This happened to me last night as well. So annoying

dfernan5

Same issue, fireTV OS update **bleep** this up over the last 24-48 hours

travisaptt

Just chatted with customer support and this is what they said:

We've received multiple reports about this as well, and our tech folks have been working on a fix for this ever since we received the first few reports, so you can rest assured that the issue with Spotify on FireTV will get fixed soon and you'll be able to go back to listening to your music on your TV soon.

Dorondo

So annoying

Thank you!

emajda
Same issue here !