Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not working on Amazon Fire TV

It no longer works on my Fire TV. I cannot log in or stream to it. None of the solutions on here work. 

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version on your Amazon Fire TV.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
lmzaroog
didn't help. I can't sign into Spotify on my Fire TV. I can't cast from my phone. I've uninstalled and reinstalled all apps that I have on all devices. This has been going on for days.
jesusfcr

Same here from Barcelona, no longer able to use Spotify on fire tv

nikuri
Having this issue too starting ~24 hours again. Going through recommended steps does nothing.
sbirukov3000

same issue there, nothing helps

jleake80

Same problem, tried everything. Works on other platforms just not my FireTV Cube. 

Woz838
It worked fine 2 days ago. Tried resetting modem, router, un plugged tv, checked for updates on five tv, uninstalled/reinstalled Spotify app several times, cleared cache, cleared data, changed password. I have 3 Fire TV sticks, all worked fine 2 days ago. Now when trying to log on all 3, can impute email and password, but when log in button is pushed, nothing happens. I know it is sending info, because I purposely used wrong password and it turned red stating email or password was incorrect. Still works fine on my phone and even added it to a computer that previously did not have Spotify and logged in and worked fine.

Spotify, this has to be on your end. Please sent out a notification when this is corrected.
Woz838

10-18-2020 11:26 am (CST), still cannot log in:

It worked fine 2 days ago. Tried resetting modem, router, un plugged tv, checked for updates on five tv, uninstalled/reinstalled Spotify app several times, cleared cache, cleared data, changed password. I have 3 Fire TV sticks, all worked fine 2 days ago. Now when trying to log on all 3, can impute email and password, but when log in button is pushed, nothing happens. I know it is sending info, because I purposely used wrong password and it turned red stating email or password was incorrect. Still works fine on my phone and even added it to a computer that previously did not have Spotify, logged in and worked fine.

Spotify, this has to be on your end.

Please sent out a notification when this is corrected.

KeithDale

Me too. It just stopped working. Nothing I do seems to be able to reset it. 

plzleaveme
Same here on the west coast of the US. For two days now.
sparrc
Also having this issue in Seattle. I tried all of the available login options and none work 😞