Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not working on Amazon Fire TV

It no longer works on my Fire TV. I cannot log in or stream to it. None of the solutions on here work. 

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version on your Amazon Fire TV.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
vvoss
still broken
r4is3

Same issue here (with 2 fire tv sticks) : unable to login, resetted both sticks and resintalled app : nothing solved, still stuck on this **bleep**ing login screen (unable to pair app with my account after resetted it of course!)

Thanks to solve it or giving info to unsubscribe!

sodaraccoon

having the same issue here. UGH!

zambon
As a workaround, it seems like playing "Everywhere" works (but also plays in all your devices).
sinthanon316
This is exactly what's going on with my situation.
Everything was working prior to updating the app on my Fire TV. Only reason I updated was because the outdated version wasn't showing the songs I was playing.

If I had known, I would've rather had it semi broken rather than completely broken!
I_R_Bryce

I'm having the same issue. Can't connect to my Fire TV or Fire stick. It works fine on my 2 laptops and my Galaxy S10+ phone. Spotify please fix.

Same here- FireTV Stick basic edition 2018, Vancouver Canada. It anyway had its problems - like sudden pause, drops, and devices out of sync. Since today morning, it has stopped playing completely. Won't let me login, or connect. I uninstalled the app on FireTV and re-installed it, but still won't let me connect. I hope they fix it fast. 

marcusbwise

One would think Spotify would have this issue resolved by now. 

I'm a little upset at myself and Spotify for wasting my Saturday with Amazon, AT&T and Spotify trying to get this figured out. 

If i had instead gone to work, than messing with this, I could have a paid for a 3 year subscription. So Spotify i hope our reading this, You should do the right thing and give us at the very least a 6 month credit.

bruhnibba123

I’m having the same exact problem with my fire tv starting at around the same time you posted this. You’re not alone brother.

Glenasher

Same dilemma here! Using an Insignia Fire TV. I believe it's a 2015 model