Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not working on Amazon Fire TV

It no longer works on my Fire TV. I cannot log in or stream to it. None of the solutions on here work. 

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version on your Amazon Fire TV.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
Barryj

And another

hosehead

3 Firesticks and can't get past the login screen on any of them. At the moment Spotify is useless. Need a fix soon.

genokk

i also had this issue have tried checking for an update on my fire tv or on spotify and nothing uninstalled and reinstalled also restarted my tv and nothing it’s the only app i’m having trouble with on my phone i try to connect it but it just stays on loading screen 😕

Ivan
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey folks,

Thanks for reporting this issue to us.

We’ve passed this on to the relevant team, who are currently looking into it. 

If you’re experiencing this issue, make sure to click +VOTE and Subscribe by clicking the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. 

Thanks! We’ll keep you posted and let you know as soon as we have any updates on this.  

Tofrus31

I thought im the only one.

I got the same issue too last night, usually its fine.

Fire TV Stick 4K + FIRE OS 6.2.7.3

Spotify Version: 1.33.0

Indonesia

olaf600x

Fire OS 5.2.7.4

Spotify 1.33.0

Germany

Becerra

Not in Spain either

ElVikingo

I have exactly the same issue as above and have followed all the suggested ways to resolve the situation to no avail.

I am in Madrid, Spain and seriously annoyed. Is it a coincidence that Amazon are pushing hard the Music Unlimited HD at the moment, which is tempting as Spotify seems uninterested in improving the streaming quality?

Masrimamo

The same Problem here since yesterday 

richlatho

Same here.