Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not working on Amazon Fire TV

It no longer works on my Fire TV. I cannot log in or stream to it. None of the solutions on here work. 

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version on your Amazon Fire TV.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
RegentRoad5

Problem persists here in UK. I have Amazon Firestick plugged into my Sony Smart TV, normally play Spotify this way.

At the moment, if I click on Spotify log in panel it's totally unresponsive.

Obaquerizo

Have the same problem in Ecuador, with my 2 fire sticks, 4K 3rd generation and 4rd generation both working good until a week. Last night try to used it and today and nothing, check everything from WiFi to even restore to factory settings the fire sticks and nothing, everything else on it works fine, hopefully you can fix it, even when opening my iOS app y try to connect to the fire sticks and keeps connecting but never does, I can’t log in in one as I try to log out and in again and I’m out since then, hopefully this will get fixed soon 

ironeye66

I too am suddenly unable to log in on my fire stick.

AlexBonn

My account wont pair with my FireTV Gen 2 since 2 days ago. My Mac and Phone work OK. What's the problem?

r4is3

fire OS :5.2.7.4 on both fire tv stick 

et Spotify app : 1.33.0

Same problem from yesterday!

mc221

Same here in Poland

katie180

I’m having the same problem 😞

I was having trouble playing music so I logged out and uninstalled the app on my fire stick and it won’t let me log in whatever I do 😞

I’m from Scotland

gyja

I have the same. Even pairing does not work using the url/pair. The web service seems to think that all is well, but the application on all the Fire TV (Sticks and Cubes) does not work. Clicking the user does nothing. 

Was working fine on Friday when I last used it on the TV. 

I'm in Naaarfolk 😉

Igorshinomori

Having the same problem here. I've tried to reinstall the app and now I can't even login.

Spotify app 1.33.0

Fire OS version 7.2.2.3 on Fire Tv Stick Lite

I'm from Brazil

Asalas12

FireStick TV OS 7.2.2.3

Spotify 1.33.0