Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not working on Amazon Fire TV

It no longer works on my Fire TV. I cannot log in or stream to it. None of the solutions on here work. 

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version on your Amazon Fire TV.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
short-e

same for me. I contacted support who

said this:

“Thank you for waiting. Checking backstage, I can see that some of our users are also experiencing the same issue. Our best tech folks are still looking in to this, sorry to keep you waiting. But hopefully it shouldn’t be too much longer for a fix.

We really appreciate your patience while we're still fixing this issue,”

Masrimamo

Shame on Spotify!! It‘s been 72 Hours and still no official update for the App to redolve the Problem !! 

ostlerb

@Michaelsage do you have a link or set of instructions you can provide to sideload that version? I am not the most tech savvy person

SonnyDAscola

I can - as well - confirm that version 1.35 is working properly for now. It is a shame spotify and amazon cant do anything about that problem for nearly 72h now. This is absolutely not acceptable in any way to any premium and free user out there, giving you your money and revenue. 

I installed 1.35 over aptoide and spotify for tv ... this is NOT a way recommened to users who dont know how to do it or dont trust any external *.apk.

Installing APKs is done via Apps2Fire and Aptoide respective

Andyturton58

The Spotify app on my 4K firestick is now unresponsive when I try to use it, however, It does work directly from my echo dot which has recently been installed. Please assist if possible. 

Spartan969

This started happening this morning. Uninstalled and reinstalled and now I cannot log in.

renatorojasreng

Hi,

i have the same problem wit my fire stick 2 generation, i can not login, nor pin or stream from the phone. 

i´ve noticed this problem a week ago, it worked good before that. i hope they find a solution soon.

greetings from spain

VictorAlvarezFM

The same from Spain since last Sunday morning. I can't use Spotify on my Fire TV 4K.

Foxyface

Would be helpful to have an update on this at regular intervals until this issue is fixed. I have 2 Firesticks and Spotify is dead on both 

Macy0161
  • Same issue here. Very frustrating at this point, especially as a family premium subscriber.