Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not working on Amazon Fire TV

It no longer works on my Fire TV. I cannot log in or stream to it. None of the solutions on here work. 

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version on your Amazon Fire TV.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
21tfxeoihgid4is

Hi, I'm having the same issue with my amazon tv stick.

Web pairing is unresponsive, username and password is simply unresponsive.

I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and it didn't help, neither the restart of router, tv, stick or app.

RegentRoad5

At last! Spotify is working on my Amazon firestick once more.

MatzeCaver

Hallo, habe es gerade getestet. Bei mir geht es jetzt wieder. War ja ne schwere Geburt.

angryman

Hurrah. Spotify working again on Amazon firestick. Just wondering if I will get a refund on my subscription for the days when it would not work. Actually, I would settle for an apology.

Michaelsage

It looks like it is working again.

Good to see Spotify have updated the thread to show they have pushed 1.35.0 to the app store... With over 2000 "likes" and a promise of an update, the way this has played out has totally changed my view on Spotify and the way they treat their customers. I signed up for a trial with Amazon during the firestick "outage", so far I am impressed. 

It would have only taken a couple of sentences from Spotify to reassure me as an existing family plan customer, but they didn't... I think I will be voting with my £££. 

Karl709777

Is there any news on this problem being sorted out. This has been going on since Sunday last week!!!

joanna1985
Same it’s working for me. After several attempts to remove and install. It’s finally woken up
Ver
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version on your Amazon Fire TV.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

janeydempsey

Hi,

The Spotify app on my Fire TV Stick 2 seems to have issues. Music will not play when it’s selected and it seems to skip though songs very quickly. 

I’ve done all the usual trouble shootings tips - deleted the Spotify app, reinstalled latest version, deleted catche, etc. I’ve also update the fire tv app too. 

Is there an issue with the app and when will it be fixed?

Thank you,

Jane