Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify not working on Amazon Fire TV

It no longer works on my Fire TV. I cannot log in or stream to it. None of the solutions on here work. 

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version on your Amazon Fire TV.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
ishem86

Try uninstalling spotify app on fire tv and then reinstall and log in.....worked for me this morning....good to go

PKGSCI

Uninstalled the fire tv cube app and reinstalled. Works now. 

CarltonRoberts

I had this problem for several days, and tried everything, including uninstalling and reinstalling Spotify. Today, I decided to try if again, with one variation. I uninstalled the Spotify app, then shut down the tv. I turned it on again, then reinstalled Spotify. Voila! It worked! 

intotheclearing

Working again as of tonite 🙏👍😀

Mandamo

Back to life again!

I did not even have to reinstall the app. I had tried that days ago and it did not work. Today I just logged in using the app that did not work that day and it worked!

Akhileshk

Is this problem resolved in India? because I just tried but it doesn't seem to be working for me tried logging in, connecting through my firestick and pin pairing. Helpppppppp meeee

max_maciel
I’ve just made the latest update for AMAZON FIRE STICK ( Fire OS 5.2.7.6 ) and Finally I joined Spotify again!! Now it’s working!!
Akhileshk

Spotify is up and running! Made an update on my firestick, uninstall and reinstalled the app and voila there it is!!

smdarezzo

One thing you could do Spotify is not CHARGE me this month for this bs.  I mainly use spotify on my fire stick for when I’m working and I’m SO aggravated that I can’t anymore. 

Mickcd

Hi . I have a JVC fire TV . Spotify has worked on this perfectly since I had it and sounds great from my connected sound system . 
now it won’t work . It is impossible to log on , using any of the methods . Have tried reinstalling app and rebooting. Still seen as a device in my phone it just displays connecting and doesn’t?  All other streaming services working perfectly