Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

Spotify not working on Amazon Fire TV

It no longer works on my Fire TV. I cannot log in or stream to it. None of the solutions on here work. 

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version on your Amazon Fire TV.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
Visitor

Hi, I'm having the same issue with my amazon tv stick.

Web pairing is unresponsive, username and password is simply unresponsive.

I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and it didn't help, neither the restart of router, tv, stick or app.

Visitor

At last! Spotify is working on my Amazon firestick once more.

Visitor

Hallo, habe es gerade getestet. Bei mir geht es jetzt wieder. War ja ne schwere Geburt.

Visitor

Hurrah. Spotify working again on Amazon firestick. Just wondering if I will get a refund on my subscription for the days when it would not work. Actually, I would settle for an apology.

Casual Listener

It looks like it is working again.

Good to see Spotify have updated the thread to show they have pushed 1.35.0 to the app store... With over 2000 "likes" and a promise of an update, the way this has played out has totally changed my view on Spotify and the way they treat their customers. I signed up for a trial with Amazon during the firestick "outage", so far I am impressed. 

It would have only taken a couple of sentences from Spotify to reassure me as an existing family plan customer, but they didn't... I think I will be voting with my £££. 

Visitor

Is there any news on this problem being sorted out. This has been going on since Sunday last week!!!

Visitor
Same it’s working for me. After several attempts to remove and install. It’s finally woken up
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version on your Amazon Fire TV.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Related Issues