Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Spotify randomly starts songs from artist Drill Beats

Hi

I am not sure to understand why you closed the previous issue I submitted since it is not fixed at all.

I can confirm that the player (both on iOS and MacOS) still randomly starts songs from the artist Drill Beats without any notifications or warning messages.

Happenned to me a couple minutes ago and guys if this keeps on going I'll have to cancle my Spotify Premium membership.

Hey folks!

We're closing this thread since we haven't heard back from you in a while.

If anything else comes up, don't hesitate to open a new thread.

Cheers.

Comments
afrankinphilly

This is happening to me lately also. It keeps stopping my songs, sometimes classical music, jam music, classic rock. Drill Beats randomly starts and it’s the strangest artist who’s tracks are all very similar and repeat small loops for several minutes. I’m nearly ready to reconsider as well. 

pakiam

Ha thanks !! I felt a bit lonely with this issue...

Maybe the Spotify team is finally going to have a quick look at this problem, just this morning, it happenned at least twice, same artist :

- Started while I was listening to one of the suggested daily mix

- Started while I was listening to one of my playlist

Crambz

Same issue, same artist, really very annoying. 

pakiam

Hi team

Don't know if you got a chance to look at this issue... 

I tried to use Spotify to stream music while driving today and the problem occurred 3 times and I finally gave up.

I would love to hear back from you as it seems that I am not the only one affected by this bug. I

Hubo
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @pakiam!

Your last issue report was closed because you hadn't replied in a while. Not to worry, I can continue investigating here. It sounds like someone else might be using your account. The steps from this article should help, could you give them a shot? Let me know how you get on.

Thanks and have an awesome day! 🙂

P4cha

Have same issue, same behaviour and same Band. Please help. 

Kind regards, 

Rijad

Alfredo

Hey @P4cha!

Let's try following the steps @Hubo linked on the previous post. Make sure you're logging your account out of all devices and updating your password.

Let us know how it goes.

Alfredo
Status changed to: Closed

Hey folks!

We're closing this thread since we haven't heard back from you in a while.

If anything else comes up, don't hesitate to open a new thread.

Cheers.