Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify service outage 27.04.2023

There has been a service outage, resulting in some users not being able to login, reset passwords or make changes to their accounts.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
GeekyName
I search up Spotify and I click the link to bring me to Spotify and the only thing I see is Page not found, I'm really confused because it's never done this before.
jacksjack

same thats what i'm trying to figure out

graphic_jazz

looks like spotify is down again similar to what happened last week

https://downdetector.com/status/spotify/

klbake99

It's doing the same thing to me on my desktop but let's me play from my android phone.  Weird.

drabwitch

Can't login on the desktop or the browser or the mobile app right now. 

My app has been glitching lately and playing music when the app isn’t open, so I deleted the app and reinstalled (iPhone 12 mini). Since reinstalling I’m unable to log in. When using my email and password it says “something went wrong”. When using the “login without password option” it says “link no longer valid” - though I used the link immediately after it was sent. Help!
dietrichi26

its doing the same thing to i thought i was hacked but i guess i dont know 

graphic_jazz
np0109

I am a spotify user. When I try to log-in, it says "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again or check out our help area." However, no matter how many times I try, it still says it.... When I tried to create a new account, it has that the email is already connected to an account. When I tried to reset my password, it says 'Oops! Something went wrong, please try again.' 

What should I do?

np0109

It worked...