Announcements

Spotify stopped working in Iran

I am temporarily living in Iran and was using spotify well up until a few hours ago. I was able to normally use spotify as any other member (non premium) when suddenly a few hours ago i got logged out and it wouldn't let me log back in (I'm sure the username and password were corect, I tried reinstalling the app) I tried logging in from the internet but it said "spotify is not available in your country" why?? It was working well last night so why would it suddenly be "not available" in this country?

Hey there!

Spotify isn't available in Iran right now. You can sign up here to be the first to hear when it launches! I'm sorry!

Have a nice weekend! 🙂

Comments
Hubo
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey there!

Spotify isn't available in Iran right now. You can sign up here to be the first to hear when it launches! I'm sorry!

Have a nice weekend! 🙂

Ab156

Make it available, please.

arian_n

Please fix it!

sdlp30

Everyone Switch to amazon music. Its really better than spotify. and of course it is available in Iran unlike spotify.

I was a primium user when spotify decided that they no longer want to serve users in Iran so my money was wasted for a couple of months.

stop using spotify and join amazon they really care about their customers.

Jacob

Hey guys, if you'd like to see Spotify become available in Iran, give some support to this idea: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Other-Spotify-in-Iran/idi-p/1684460

Thanks 🙂

Alireza_RNA

how many vote needs?