Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify stuck on logo screen on iOS

We've received reports from iPhone users running iOS 16.3 and 16.3.1 that the Spotify app won't load past the logo screen. This is being investigated.

Hey folks,

We really appreciate your understanding and cooperation while our teams were working on a fix! 

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
Zaki_Bouameur

Can’t open the App on my IPhone 14 pro after the software update 16.3

RayshaS

Plan

Premium

Country

The Netherlands 

Device

(iPhone 14 pro 

Operating System

(iOS 16.3

My Question or Issue

Hi, since the iOS update my app won’t open it stays on the opening screen with the Spotify logo. Could you please check this out?

atimberlake

I upgraded to Spotify 8.8.6 and it still doesn’t work on my iPhone 14 Max; iOS 16.3

STSL

There is a solution! You have to delete the app, then reset your iPhone and then download the Spotify app again. In that order it will work again! 

soul_jess08

Had to delete the app, power down phone, restart phone and then reinstall app and this seems to have fixed 

Bittencourt

Hi @RayshaS, thanks for writing.

Since you aren't able to open the app, I suggest that you proceed the reinstallation to see if it works.

Let me know how it goes!

atimberlake

Thanks, deleting, restarting, and then reinstalling worked!

From yesterday, I cannot longer use my Spotify app at my iPhone 14.
When I click the app, it only get stuck in the very first view of the Spotify logotype but doesn’t continue to the actual app. I’ve deleted the cache memory, I’ve deleted the whole app several times and downloaded it again, but it doesn’t help. The only thing I see is the Spotify logo and nothing more.
Please help!
My Spotify won’t officially load after re downloading the app. It just freezes and it’s been like this for a few days.
kaworu_bloodpaw

Hi!

Does this happen on multiple networks? Are you running a VPN or antivirus software that may be blocking Spotify on your device?