Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify stuck on logo screen on iOS

We've received reports from iPhone users running iOS 16.3 and 16.3.1 that the Spotify app won't load past the logo screen. This is being investigated.

Hey folks,

We really appreciate your understanding and cooperation while our teams were working on a fix! 

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
magcurran25
Spotify is working on my laptop, but on my phone it won't go past the logo screen. I have an iPhone 6s with IOS 14.8.1, and it was working yesterday. I have cleared the cache from my laptop, I have refreshed my phone, and deleted and reinstalled the app on my phone, and I have followed the troubleshooting but I am still having this issue.
skeene22

Every half a day or so I am unable to open the Spotify app. The only solution it restarting my phone. This has been ongoing for weeks. Followed these steps, verified profile was installed but received no notification that the trace file was generated and I do not see it in analytics.

skeene22

I have iOS 16.4 and I am experiencing this issue, so it is not just .2 and .3

jea4
I updated my ios system and after the update, I couldn’t open Spotify. It’ll open and show the logo but won’t go any further. I havent seen anyone else with this issue. I have already reinstalled the app twice. I might move over to Apple Music if this keeps up.
keaganogilvie

Update: 3 weeks later now I’ve tried everything and app still not working on iPhone 14 plus. I have now transferred all my playlists to Apple Music with a 6 month free trial. Spotify you are a about to loose a 9 year loyal customer. Also I have the family plan so I pay $19 per month. This is not the service I expected from Spotify. Not happy…

BobbieD

After the last update, I'm back in the game! Thanks.
It took 2,5 weeks what actually would be worth some sort of compensation, but I'm already used from big companies like this that they actually do not really **bleep** about the individuals that are using their services.

Anyway happy its fixed and thanks to the employees that do care and made it happen✌️

Lyubka

Hey folks, 

@lynn3202, @magcurran25 , @keaganogilvie@jea4Could you please send over the info that we've requested in the status update?

@skeene22 Would you be able to try to generate the file again? 

We'll be on the lookout for your DM's and we'll keep you folks posted here as soon as we have any new information to share. 

Thank you for your cooperation. 

Lyubka
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey there folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this.

We've received a word from the tech team that a new version is out now.

We'd suggest that you look for a pending update for your Spotify App and let it run as the latest version offers general fixes and stability improvements that should remedy this issue. 

If you're still experiencing this - feel free to generate a performance trace file with the steps mentioned earlier in the thread and share it with us via PM. 

Keep us posted! 

Lyubka
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey folks,

We really appreciate your understanding and cooperation while our teams were working on a fix! 

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!