Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify stuck on logo screen on iOS

We've received reports from iPhone users running iOS 16.3 and 16.3.1 that the Spotify app won't load past the logo screen. This is being investigated.

Hey folks,

We really appreciate your understanding and cooperation while our teams were working on a fix! 

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
gabrielrc1

Same thing for me iphone 14 ios 16.3

please spotify do something!

_Pettson

Mine still works, i have iOS 16.3 and Spotify 8.8.2.511 so maybe if a automatic update to Spotify occurs it Will break again!

v2lan93

Updated my iPhone 14 Pro to iOS 16.3 four days ago, since then Spotify is not loading up. Deleted the App reinstalled and cleared all Cances issue remains. Its frustrating im thinking about changing to Apple Music after this experience.

STSL

Can you please respond again? It is down again on my iPhone 14, having this same issue the last couple of days now. 

RWOverdijk

This is not solved. Paying for a service that doesn’t work is pretty nuts. Can someone reply? Splash screen shows and that’s it. iPhone 14 pro, iOS 16.3, no updates available

0ffspring

Same issue as above have mentioned. I believe a new thread is needed since this is marked as solved.

0ffspring

To those still having the issue I was able to fix it by deleting the app, restarting the phone and re installing it.

STSL

@0ffspring Finally! Thanks, I tried it and this worked for me too!

Hola86

Same problem. iPhone 14 plus, Spotify didn’t work after the iOS 16.3 update, tried deleting and downloading it again and still no fix.

sfpatnyc224

Just tried this and it actually worked! The only thing I hadn’t been doing was re-starting my phone after deleting the app. That seems to be the key. After turning my phone back on and THEN reinstalling the app, it works perfectly fine!