Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify stuck on logo screen on iOS

We've received reports from iPhone users running iOS 16.3 and 16.3.1 that the Spotify app won't load past the logo screen. This is being investigated.

Hey folks,

We really appreciate your understanding and cooperation while our teams were working on a fix! 

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
Eni

Hey folks, 

Thanks for getting in touch about this here in the Community. 

Would you mind checking if the same happens while using a different internet connection?

If so, we'd recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app on your phones by following these specific steps. 

Lastly, we'd like to know if this started happening after a specific event such as an update. 

We'll be on the lookout.

soul_jess08

Same issue here since mid last week, iPhone 14 iOS 16.3, completed iPhone update, Spotify app update, uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify twice, tried to access app on at least two different wi-fi connections and using mobile data with no difference app is just stuck on Spotify logo like the image above

Alex

Hi folks,

Thanks for the reports.

Can you please let us know what version of the Spotify app you're currently running. 

You should be able to see the version from your phone's app settings.

Cheers.

soul_jess08

8.8.4 but just updating to 8.8.5 so fingers crossed this new update fixes the issue 

soul_jess08

Just completed the update to 8.8.5 still the same issue stuck on this app 

0A16FD76-3BDB-43B0-BEEC-9F1F3A52B65D.png

Alex1491

iPhone 14 Pro on v16.3

Spotify app V8.8.5

Sporty won't open and is stuck on the logo. Deleted, cleared caches, restarted phone. Nothing works

alexsteninge

Same issue. iPhone 14 pro + iOS 16.3 + update from today 30-01-2023 (v8.8.5)

alexsteninge

Same issue. iPhone 14 pro + iOS 16.3 + 8.8.5. I tried uninstalling - and tried both 5G and Wifi. Nothing is happening. I see the same image as above

questobjective

Issue still exists. Running iPhone 14 Pro with iOS 16.3. Can’t see Spotify version since the app won’t open. I tried a clean install, two different WiFi networks and mobile data.

alexsteninge

You can see the version in App Store if you search out Spotify. I tried the one idea explained above of removing, powering the phone off completely, powering up, adding Spotify again. And it worked. Not sure what the right reaction to that is