Announcements

Spotify won't load

I have installed Spotify just fine. I have Windows 10. Every time that I click to open it, whether I run it as an administrator or just open it, the window will open, but only "File," "Edit," and "View" are displayed. The rest of the screen is the normal background color.

I have tried reinstalling it, rebooting my computer, and getting previous versions of the app, nothing so far has worked. Seeing as that I have premium, I would like to be able to use Spotify on my computer as well as my phone.

Attached is an picture of the window. That is all that gets displayed.

Thanks all for the help.

Screenshot (13).png
Comments
MaryC1
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @141214214, thanks for coming to the Community for help!

Could you let us know the version of Spotify you've got installed and the country you're currently located? 

Keep us posted.

Melody

Hey there @141214214!

How are you getting on, is your Spotify still misbehaving?

If you're able to get back to us with the info as requested by @MaryC1, that would be great.

We're right here, and happy to lend a hand.

Thanks, and happy Friday 🙂

Alejandar

Hey @141214214!

We're closing this thread for now since we haven't had a reply from you. If you're still having issues with the app, just give us a shout and we'll be more than happy to help.

Thanks and have a great one 🙂

Alejandar
Status changed to: Closed

jimcar22

I have the same issue with my windows 920 phone, but can make it open eventually by either uninstalling/reinstally app, or in some cases rebooting the phone.  I will not subscribe to Spotify Premium until Spotify fixes the issue.  Not good PR for Spotify OR Microsoft!