Spotify wont load on my PS3 anymore

For about a month now I have not been able to access Spotify on my PS3. It was fine until a month or 2 ago then just displays a message saying "Sorry there appears to be a problem connecting. Please try again later". It's driving me crazy cos I don't know what has happened.

I have done all the usual things: signed out of my account, signed out of PSN, restarted device, restarted router and modem, updated device but nothing has worked. I can use Spotify connect to play a song on my TV but the screen stays black and occasionally the app on my phone becomes unresponsive which means I can't switch the music off coming from my TV.

Pleeeeeease someone tell me what has happened and help me get this sorted.

Thanks
Jo

Hi @Sparki81!

We're closing this thread as we haven't heard back from you in a while. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if you still have the same issue.

Have a great day :)

0 Likes

Related Issues

Comments
RodrigoPalma
Roadie
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @Sparki81, welcome to the Spotify Community!

We’d like to try a couple of things first. Try deleting the app and downloading it again. Let us know how that goes.

We’ll be waiting for your answer.

RodrigoPalma
Roadie
Status changed to: Closed

Hi @Sparki81!

We're closing this thread as we haven't heard back from you in a while. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if you still have the same issue.

Have a great day :)