Starbucks Spotify for Partners not working

I've been a Partner since October 2017 and have not had an issue with the spotify premium since being hired, but as of Today March 2 2018 It won't let me get back on to the premium account and it keeps saying free account. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app, I've tried logging in from my phone and my macbook and my ipad but it all said the same error. Is there something I'm missing? 

< Moderator Snip - Screenshot removed for security > 

Hey everyone, thanks for bearing with us!

We can confirm this issue has been addressed, but you can doublecheck here.

In case your subscription isn't restored over the weekend, you can set it back up here.

As a friendly reminder, make sure you're using the correct Spotify account to resubscribe to keep all your music and listening history intact.

Have an awesome weekend :)

Comments
MarkyMark181

My account went from premium to free. I still work at Starbucks so I'm not sure what' going on.

Masubeatz

The same thing happened to me

BuckyBurrtito

Mine stopped working as of March 2nd 2018 as well. It wont let me reset or anything.

Akenne10

Same here. They told me to call Starbucks because they would have to fix it but called them and they said there’s nothing they can do that spotify would have to fix it. Running in complete circles and Spotify “help” is no use

BuckyBurrtito

I know.  I'm ready to just go down load Pandora and get the free premium from Groupon. 

kimbo0319
Casual Listener

Starbucks and Spotify are failing us. Apple Music might be the new way for me. 

ellishlloyd

Just woke up to find out March 2 my Spotify also doesn’t work anymore. Tried logging in on phone and laptop, no luck.

kimbo0319
Casual Listener

It must be a Starbucks and Spotify thing. They better figure it out ASAP. 

BuckyBurrtito

What's your folks Twitter handle? I'm going to tweet Spotify and Starbucks. Companies usually answer and solve problems once you blast them on social media.

kimbo0319
Casual Listener

Twitter is ajinkim0319.