Stop Spotify 15 hour listening limit

I listen to spotify for free on my desktop in Japan and I have discovered that there is a 15 hour listening limit per month. This is very annoying, as many people listen to more than an hour of music every day, so I think if there were to be a time limit, it should be extended to at least 30 hours a month - at least an hour per day. 

I'd also like there to be a feature that tells me how much time I have left- not just a warning an hour before the limit.

Of course, the best thing would be to not have a time limit at all but I doubt that will happen.

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the Community.

The 15-hour limit only applies to the desktop PC version, so you'll able to get the most out of your Spotify account on any mobile device. We don't have any info about a time-limit counter, but we'll make sure to pass your feedback on this to the right folks.

As a side note, we'll be moving this post to the "Not an issue" section. Have an amazing day 🙂

Comments
JulianA_Bogota
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the Community.

The 15-hour limit only applies to the desktop PC version, so you'll able to get the most out of your Spotify account on any mobile device. We don't have any info about a time-limit counter, but we'll make sure to pass your feedback on this to the right folks.

As a side note, we'll be moving this post to the "Not an issue" section. Have an amazing day 🙂