Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Streaming issues for Blackpink songs on different devices

As the title says, I've recently noticed a high pitched beeping sound on songs from Blackpink.  All songs from their latest album has this issue.

Hey folks,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us.

We just wanted to let you know that we've looked into this thoroughly and it seems to be a matter of content availability, which we do not have direct control of.

We'll mark this as NRN as we cannot change this on our own, but our teams have reached out to the distributor of the content and will work together to hopefully find a solution in the future

Thanks again!

Comments
iLuzbel

Estaba escuchando musica normal en mi playlist y todo bien hasta que tocó "As If It's Tour Last" de BLACKPINK y sonaba un pequeño pitido bastante molesto, creí que eran mis auriculares pero también pensé que era ilógico pues ya llevaba rato escuchando musica y no me había pasado hasta que se reprodució esa canción... Estuve un rato haciendo varias pruebas y como escribí, varias canciones de BLACKPINK tienen ese problema y curiosamente para reforzar mi punto de que había un problema fuí al buscador y busqué "As If It's Your Last" y escuche ambas versiones, la original (que es la que falla) y la Japonesa y puedo reafirmar que en la Japonesa todo fluye normal y la original tiene ese problema así como otras canciones de BLACKPINK. Cabe destacar que también puse la canción en el Spotify de mi Televisor y también el problema sigue ahí por lo que no es mi dispositivo. Ya intente de muchas formas para que me resuelvan (Los foros de aquí y enviar un correo al Soporte de Spotify) pero nada me resuelve, ni siquiera me han respondido el correo...

De Seguir Así no pienso mas Seguir Tiempo en Spotify pues BLACKPINK es mi artista favorito y Más de 3 canciones Tienen ESE Problema... 

No eh escuchado toda mi Playlist para comprobar si hay más canciones con ese problema, pero tampoco dudo que puede haberlas y creo que ese ya no es mi problema pues yo soy quien esta pagando por el servicio ...

Jeremy

Hey there @iLuzbel,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community. We hope you don't mind us replying in English.

It would be great if you can send us the URI of the 3 songs you've found so we can have a closer look directly from our end.

Also - does this occur on one specific device or multiple devices?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Cheers!

mrbegon

A few days ago, while I was listening to some songs on Spotify. There has been an issue with some tracks on Spotify particularly with Blackpink songs which has a high pitched buzzing sound during playback of some songs such as "Ice Cream Feat. Selena Gomez" And "How You Like That". I am 100% certain that this is a problem with Spotify and not my earphones as the buzzing noise still occurs on my other devices such as my Macbook, iPhone, Samsung and my Sonos. I hope that Spotify can rectify and solve this issue as soon as possible. 

yellowcar87
also been having problems with blackpink songs (other songs than you). I don't have any problems on my phone, but the noise happens on spotify on my computer both on the web app and on the desktop app. the songs that have problems play fine on youtube tho, hopefully this is fixed soon!
iLuzbel

Support is supposedly already helping me, and I write that "supposedly" because their help seems just to be a waste of time ...

Anyway, I don't lose anything in SENDING THE CODES AGAIN AS A SUPPORT SO THAT THEY COME AND TELL ME THAT THERE IS NO PROBLEM SOMETIMES, THEN GIVE ME BASIC SOLUTIONS LIKE UNINSTALLING THE APP OR UPDATING IT WHEN OBVIOUS I ALREADY DID IT WITHOUT YOUR HELP 🙂

https://open.spotify.com/track/1Zyd6zQnC6XIIzmg3hP7Ot?si=Niv-SCsLTgSSBLkIrsDTfA

https://open.spotify.com/track/3yHQKddM8SVCRnuPSo3HPN?si=6tqgwqDHSVe1QODyncLRCg

https://open.spotify.com/track/7HWmJ1wBecOAMNGjC6SmKE?si=lXtIkjKtRmaTaZ5IPU997Q

https://open.spotify.com/track/7e7VjLxO5xJINHvnRytrqi?si=64u4XJn6RNeZUq6vqUSbIg

And the problem also continues on the Spotify from a very TV, SO NO, MY CELL PHONE IS NOT THE PROBLEM.

CarlosE

Hi there @iLuzbel,

Thanks for getting back in touch and for that info.

We tested it on our end and the songs played without issues.

Could you log in to a different account, like a friend's or relative's, and let us know if this issue persists? This will help us determine if this is account related.

Also, can you let us know if you're testing it on the TV app itself? It'd also help us if you try it on a different device, like another phone or a computer.

Keep us posted.

iLuzbel

I ALREADY SAID THAT THE TELEVISION PUT HIM TO PLAY MUSIC FROM SPOTIFY!

And I already told a friend to check it for him and he tells me that it does not fail him, I insist that the problem is with his app or my acount so, you or support should have solutions, now update , I uninstalled it, my cell phone is already updated and I did everything on my part and it does not work, the worst thing is that I do not have to break my head because of a problem like this since there are supposed to be people who should fix it.

Ver

Hey @iLuzbel,

Thanks for keeping us posted.

It sounds like this could be an account-related issue. We'd suggest you head here and create a new account and then try it on the same device. Does the issue persist?

If everything is running smoothly again, you can give these steps and transfer your music to the secondary account. That way you can enjoy your favorite jams on the new account as well.

If you have questions, you know where to find us.

dinopikachua

This issue has been distracting me as well!! It only started to happen recently. The high pitched sound comes out if it exceeds a certain volume. After I discovered this problem, I went through all of Blackpink's songs in Spotify and I found out that only The Album's songs have this issue. I went to YouTube and there wasn't any high pitched sound over those tracks. I then went to try listening them on another laptop's Spotify but there wasnt any issue. Spotify fix this please! 

UPDATE: I tried going through songs from Blackpink's other albums and I can hear the high pitch sound too. It's happening to Kill This Love, Boombayah, As If It's Your Last, Whistle, Playing with Fire, DDDD and all the songs from The Album. 

iLuzbel

I opened the link for the new account and it sends me to my account from a spotify in the web browser (not the app) but curiously there is no shriek, so I already stressed even more, that is, it is not my account Since it sounds good on the Spotify web, it is not the app either because I am the only one who has that problem, it is not my Cell phone because the screeching sounds on my TV too ... so what is it?
I don't think I'm opening spotify from the Web, I would necessarily need an internet connection.