Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Subscription] Hulu cancelled after payment details updated

Hey folks,

We've received reports that Premium + Hulu subscriptions are getting automatically canceled after updating payment details.

The right folks are aware of this and are currently looking into it.

If you’re experiencing this issue, make sure to click + VOTE.

We’ll keep you posted and let you know as soon as we have any updates on this.

Thanks!

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this.

This should now be fixed!

If you were affected by this issue you can reach out to Customer Support here.

Comments
Peter
Status changed to: Under investigation

(see the original post for the latest info)

Peter
Status changed to: Fixed

If you were affected by this issue you can reach out to Customer Support here.

Peter

Hey folks,

If you were affected by this issue you can reach out to Customer Support here.

Thanks!

Angenna305

I am having this issue. I just got a new card in the mail and I forgot to update my info and when I did I got charged $9.99 for only Spotify and not Hulu & I had both before.

Angenna305

I am having this issue. I just got a new card in the mail and I forgot to update my info and when I did I got charged $9.99 for only Spotify and not Hulu & I had both before.

orpheus666

I just got a notification that my hulu has been canceled! How do I get this fixed?

kdunevant2

The status says fixed but I do not see how? My card got stolen so I had to cancel my card and get a new one. My payment failed and when I went to repay, Hulu with Spotify was not an option. If you were already enrolled, how do you get Hulu back? I cannot get in contact with anyone due to Coronavirus and was wondering how this issue was fixed?

nfoutz

I'm having the same problem. I'd like the hulu back please. All I did was update my payment info on spotify and then hulu canceled.

kaldora

Hi! Also ran into the same problem. I renewed my spotify subscription today and realized I no longer have access to Hulu. I wish I would have received a notice that my annual subscription was close to ending so that I could have prepared for it. Would love to get Hulu back!

Mayaguezano7

I'm having the same issue. Can someone please explain how to fix this