On Free now. Trying to activate 6 Months Premium Trial Offer

Country

India

Device

Redmi K20 Pro

Operating System

Android 11

My Question or Issue

I was trying to activate 6 Months Free Premium offer from Flipkart (https://www.spotify.com/in/claim/flipkart-6m/) , I went to the page and did provide my card details and confirmed with OTP. It got charged for even 80 INR (is supposed to be FREE). After making the payment, I got some sort of error message "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." in Spotify confirmation page. After waiting for sometime I tried the same process, but now I got another message as "It looks like you've taken a trial before, which means you aren't eligible for this offer. But you can still get Spotify Premium". I never used Spotify Premium. I have even checked Receipts page and didn't find anything there as well. Please help me to activate the offer

Update on 25/Nov/2020: I have retried today with the same link and now I got the 6 Months trial. I also got the refund of the payments as well

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! As this offer is only available for users who never had Premium before (on your current or another account; more info on that here), everything should work fine now if you meet that eligibility criteria. 

Make sure you have cleared the cache and cookies on your browser and double check that you are using a credit card that is allowed for recurring payments, when you sign up for the offer.

Note: In case you haven't received a code, you should contact Flipkart for further assistance.

If you're still having trouble we recommend you first go through the steps in this support article and if the issue persists, start a new topic in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
ANUPAMDAS
Visitor

@Darshni @niranvv @AKAgrawal 

I forgot the flipkart code and unable to find the same in flipkart app, can you help me with this. 

AKAgrawal
Visitor
bro,, u can contact flipkart, they will send at your mail.
priyesh
Visitor

@niranvv @AKAgrawal 

Which bank's card you used for subscription?

Thanks

AKAgrawal
Visitor
hdfc credit card
adyakumar
Visitor

I haven't even received my code yet. I purchased earphones on 10th Nov. I've contacted Flipkart also. They're useless. What can be done? Pls help

Peter

Hey @adyakumar - thanks for reaching out!

If you haven't received your code yet, make sure to reach out directly to Flipkart.

Cheers!

adyakumar
Visitor
I've already done that. Still haven't received the code.
bjrg

Still not working for me.

bjrg

Okay, finally it worked. It has to be a credit card and international transactions should be enabled for that particular bank account.

adyakumar
Visitor
Can you explain the process pls. I'm really confused. I don't even have the
code yet.

Related Issues