Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Supported or not supported (continued from a closed (?) thread)

@Alfredo, I see that I cannot continue the discussion here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Spotify-Connect-on-wired-or-wireless-device/idc-p/43...

But I have another question. Here it says about custom integration being removed from my device.

2018-02-10_11h41_20.png

Okay... but here (in Spotify Gear) - ah, I see. It was there a couple of days ago as compatible - too bad I didn't take a screenshot.

Well, you see, now I am just sad. How is this possible that Spotify and Pioneer get people to buy their products (yes, "Plays Spotify" was a major decision factor when I bought this not very cheap receiver) and then it's just "oh, we stop supporting it"? This blows, I'll switch to Pandora or someone...

Hey @makassiouk! Thanks for reporting this!

I completely understand your frustration. I'm afraid the SC-1223 isn't supported at this moment. However, there are plenty of other ways to stream to your device. Check out other ways to stream to speakers here! If there's anything else, feel free to give me a shout! 🙂

Have an awesome weekend!

Comments
Hubo
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey @makassiouk! Thanks for reporting this!

I completely understand your frustration. I'm afraid the SC-1223 isn't supported at this moment. However, there are plenty of other ways to stream to your device. Check out other ways to stream to speakers here! If there's anything else, feel free to give me a shout! 🙂

Have an awesome weekend!

Perosales

Please add your voice here if you want to see Spotify Connect added to your receiver:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/All-Platforms-Connect-Bring-back-Spotify-Connect-t...

makassiouk

I'd love to but the link does not work.

I really do not understand this change which clearly steps on my convenience as a client, and telling me they understand my frustration helps all but nothing. I will start a warranty claim with Pioneer (as their device does not deliver what had been promised any more) and if enough people do that, maybe in the end somebody will influence somebody... 

Bluetooth or Aux - well, I'm well aware it works, but I don't want either option.

Perosales

The link works again