Sync with Ford

Was listening to Spotify, then suddenly it stopped. I have done a master reset on my vehicle and also a full reboot, removed bluetooth device, re add blue tooth device. Ford Sync is not able to see Sportify. My firmware on my car is up to date, has to be something with the lastest update from Spotify. Please investigate and resolve the issue.

Hey everyone!

We're afraid this partnership has now ended and we no longer support the inbuilt integration of Spotify in Ford cars. No worries though. You can still use Spotify with Bluetooth or with an aux cable.

We hope that clears everything up.

Comments
JoeKal

Same here! Investigate!

Grzegorz1

I have the same issue after installing Spotify update on Android (I think the issue appeared in version 8.4.38.621)

After installing version  8.4.36.321 from apkmirror the issue does not occur.

However, it's still a problem for me because now I can't use Spotify with Android Auto as it trusts apps only from Google Play store.

Topdawg
I will try it out and let you know the results

REESE147

when will Spotify be available again on Ford SYNC

Hubo
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey folks! Thanks for your reports!

That doesn't sound right! Could you send over your Spotify, OS and device versions? Also, does a full reinstall of the Spotify app help here? Let me know how you get on! 🙂

Have an awesome day!

rangertimmy

Same issue. This morning, my Spotify app would not show up on my Ford Sync, for the first time since I bought the car. After going through all the arduous troubleshooting procedures, with no success, I called Ford. I spoke with customer service in the SYNC department. I was told that Ford SYNC no longer supports Spotify. Is this accurate and if so, is there a fix in the works? Thanks, Tim

SergioDavid
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey everyone!

We're afraid this partnership has now ended and we no longer support the inbuilt integration of Spotify in Ford cars. No worries though. You can still use Spotify with Bluetooth or with an aux cable.

We hope that clears everything up.