Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

The band "The Sisters of Mercy" is listed as "Sisters of Mercy"

Could you please list the band by its correct name?

Hey @Begemot74! Thanks for your report!

I've passed this on to the right folks. Hopefully this will be fixed soon. Let me know if there's anything else! 🙂

Have a lovely day!

Comments
Hubo
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey @Begemot74! Thanks for your report!

I've passed this on to the right folks. Hopefully this will be fixed soon. Let me know if there's anything else! 🙂

Have a lovely day!

Verwolff

Three years gone and Spotify still using incorrect band's name. Why do you do this I don't know. The whole naming issues with Deluxe, Remastered and Live and now with missing "The" is just unbelievable.

The band is called The Sisters of Mercy http://www.the-sisters-of-mercy.com/

Begemot74

This is still an issue, three years later....could something be done, please?

Afreebonsaitree

This has annoyed me for ages....

Verwolff

I urge all fans and people who care of this to request this change using the steps described https ://support.spotify.com/ie/article/how-do-i-report-a-content-error-on-spotify/  I did this yesterday and received only a standard template which I got from them many times (We've checked it out and see what you mean, so we've passed it on to the Content team for review.....blah, blah). Exactly the same as what was written three years ago on 2017-08-27 11:31 AM

Only if they would receive dozen of the same requests maybe understand the importance of this issue...

Verwolff

Another year and The Sisters of Mercy is still listed in Spotify as just Sisters of Mercy

Why is it so difficult for them to rename the band to the proper name?

RammingMode

Is it better to contact whoever manages The Sisters of Mercy and tell them about the band name being incorrect on Spotify since it seems us little people can't do anything substantial?