Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Tinder asking me to sign up for Spotify

I am trying to connect my tinder to Spotify, however when I click the Connect button, it opens my Spotify app and tells me to sign up for Spotify. I have checked and I am already logged into Spotify, the app is up to date, and it’s still saying I need to sign up. I am on iOS and am a premium user. 

Hey there folks,

Thanks for bearing with us.

This should be now fixed.

If you'd like more info on how to use Spotify with Tinder, make sure to head here.

Have a lovely day!

Comments
Guido

Hey @Gingerslayer113.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Seems like something isn't quite right! No worries though, a quick reinstallation of both Spotify and Tinder should fix the issue! You can read how to reinstall Spotify  here.

Should do the trick! Let us know if it's not working or if there is anything else that we can do for you.

Have a nice day.

q_l5e8u-4jsks

Reinstallation doesn't work. I have the same issue. Tinder is asking me to install Spotify, which i already have on my phone. On the bottom is button "Have Spotify already?" (i translate form my language) but it just do nothing, it doesn't work.

marccolm485

Same here, I erased both apps (I have to re-download all my music now). Tried again and it doesn't work. Spotify app just presents a sign up screen and a download app button.

SteveEugene

Im having the same issue. Both on my phone and iPad. 

Peter
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey folks,

Thanks for raising this issue with us on the Community!

As we pass this on to our tech folks, could you provide us with the following info:

• Spotify version
  • device and OS version?

Also, don't forget to click +VOTE if you are one of the users experiencing this issue.

Thanks! 

q_l5e8u-4jsks

My Spotify version: 8.4.81.558

Device: Huawei P10 with Android 8.0.0

J5367

I'm having same issues.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled both apps.  Still gives me a message that it says for me to sign up for Spotify.  It also asks "Already on Spotify?". When I click on that, it does nothing

NailS1

Spotify version: 8.4.79.933

Device: IPhone 6s IOS 12.1

Sweetanarchy

Same issue and have reinstalled both apps with no result. 

Spotify v. 8.4.79.933

Device iPhone 6s+ iOS 12.1

NotLikeJon

Same issue.

Spotify 8.4.79.933

Tinder 10.2.1

Device iPhone XS iOS 12.1

IMG_E1C81C820AE7-1.jpeg