Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Tinder asking me to sign up for Spotify

I am trying to connect my tinder to Spotify, however when I click the Connect button, it opens my Spotify app and tells me to sign up for Spotify. I have checked and I am already logged into Spotify, the app is up to date, and it’s still saying I need to sign up. I am on iOS and am a premium user. 

Hey there folks,

Thanks for bearing with us.

This should be now fixed.

If you'd like more info on how to use Spotify with Tinder, make sure to head here.

Have a lovely day!

Comments
Adventureinlife

IMG_2297.PNGI'm likewsie having the same problem. I have checked to make sure I am logged into my Spotify account (via Facebook) and I am. But every time I try to connect Tinder to Spotify I keep getting this Authorize error page. Also I can't click on the "Aleady On Spotify?" button either. I can only click on the "Go To App Store" button which is useless to me becasue I of course already have a paid Subscription to Spotify. Thank you for any help you can provide. Cheers and God Speed

Same exact issue

Spotify 8.4.82.664

Tinder 10.2.1

Device: Samsung Galaxy S8

Android Version: 8.0.0

Samsung Experience Version: 9.0.0

theandrewahn

Same issue as everybody else

Spotify v. : 8.4.82.664

Tinder v. : 10.2.1

Device: Google Pixel 2 XL, Android v. 9

Leonhide

Spotify = 8.4.82.664

Tinder = 10.2.1

Phone = OnePlus 5

Oxygen OS version 5.1.7

Oskerino

Please im getting this same problem, i click on connect with spotify on tinder which then takes me to the spotify app and the authorize screen pops up but it says "Sign up for spotify, Looks like youre not on Spotify yet." and when i click the "Already on spotify" button the button changes color meaning it registered my click but nothing happens. iOS 12.0

iPhone 8 Plus

. Included is a screenshot. IMG_4ACA17F50E3A-1.jpeg

fermentingblob

same issue. latest IOS. latest spotify. latest tinder.

Papuang

Spotify: 8.4.82.664

Tinder: 10.2.1

Device: Google Pixel

Same issue - took me so long to find this thread, so I'm going to add keywords so maybe someone can find this.

Spotify and Tinder not connecting; not working; won't connect; Already on Spotify?; Sign up for Spotify;

Jemi
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey folks,

Thanks for all the info you've provided so far! We've passed this info to the right teams to investigate.

In the meantime, please try the following:

1. Follow the steps for linking the apps on the Support site.
  2. Make sure you have the latest app version for Spotify and Tinder.
  3. Log out and log back in on both accounts to refresh them.
  4. Try using a different device to link the accounts.
  5. Try using a different Internet connection.

If the issue still occurs for you, make sure to click the +VOTE button and leave a comment with the following:

• Spotify version
  • Device info and operating system version

It'd be also helpful if you could include a screenshot of the error message you see. Just make sure that it doesn't include any private/sensitive info.

We'll let you know as soon as we have any updates.

ccag-qr_ve8gc

Device iphone 8 iOS 12.1

Premium : Yes

Version Spotify : 8.4.79.933

Version Tinder : 10.3.0

1CB0C623-497A-4412-BC45-C4F358DF1ABA.png

pcenson

Iphone XS 

iOS 12.1

Tinder version: 10.3.0

Spotify version: 8.4.79.93307663496-5240-46BC-BAB4-4E729890241C.png