Top Songs Playlist Doesn’t Have My Top 5?

Love the 2018 Wrapped feature, but my top 100 songs doesn’t have my top 5 from Wrapped, and has several songs that I’ve hardly ever listened to. I listed to Spotify for 77000 minutes this year, so there had to have been 100 songs that I have played more than once or twice. Help?

Related Issues

Comments
gcush

Contacted Spotify Cares on twitter and this was their response: "Hey there! Sorry to hear your Wrapped playlist isn't looking quite right. This can happen for a number of reasons, but we’ll pass your feedback on for future campaigns. Thanks for letting us know /BJ"

Doesn't sound like they plan on fixing.

alinakaray
Casual Listener

Me too! I've only listened to my "top artist" for a day in the summer... it says 0 hours so why would they be my top artist? My playlist has songs from 2017 that i dont listen to now.

matt104

Similar issue here. My top100 is accurate I'd say but my No1 song isn't included in the top100 playlist.  

lacroixsandwich

Same issue here. Got the same canned response from Spotify support on Twitter that they have no intention of fixing it. My top 5 songs/artists are accurate but the top 5 ssongs don't appear anywhere on the playlist, and the songs on the playlist are strangely the least-listened songs of the artists I listen to most. totally bizarre and frustrating.

Pilalla

I have the same problem and it is beyond annoying. My wrapped list is different from the playlist what is showing on my spotify app. I really would like to listen the real top100 playlist. 

reps94

Same here!

pergelcetvel

I've always loved spotify's list for the year and now my 2018 wrapped list is utterly and completely wrong. There are songs on there which I've never even once listened. **bleep**, there are artists that I don't know who they are.

https://spotifywrapped.com/ When I check from here it says my top5 songs are

Killpop - Slipknot

Spit it out - Slipknot

Cherry - Lana del Rey

K. - Cigarettes After **bleep**

Psychosocial - Slipknot

But when I look at my list in spotify it goes:

Keep on Loving You - Cigarettes After **bleep**

Lions in a Cage - Pentagram

Instant Crush - Daft Punk

Martyr of the Free World - Epica

That's not my name - The Ting Tings (wth)

Is there a way to correct my list for top 100. Because I really look forward to this time of the year for spotify.

Rock Star 9
Rock Star 9

Hello everyone!

"My 2018 Wrapped" playlist doesn't necessarily include the most listened songs. This playlist is based in many other factors, therefore, your top 5 songs may not appear there. You can find more info about this here.

Hope this helps and have a nice day!

Assombrado

Same problem here. Top 100 without my top 5 and a lot of other music i listened in 2018

mfairclough2

I have the same issue too. Top artists and top songs included on my 2018wrapped aren't included at all in my Top Songs of 2018 playlist. For such a cool feature it's a real shame to see so many of us having the same problem. I was looking forward to my playlist too!