Top Songs Playlist Doesn’t Have My Top 5?

Love the 2018 Wrapped feature, but my top 100 songs doesn’t have my top 5 from Wrapped, and has several songs that I’ve hardly ever listened to. I listed to Spotify for 77000 minutes this year, so there had to have been 100 songs that I have played more than once or twice. Help?

Hey folks,

Thanks for providing feedback on this.

This can happen for a number of reasons. We'll make sure to pass your feedback on for future campaigns.

Thanks again!

Related Issues

Comments
garciaee

I don't recognize most of the songs in my Top 100 playlist—in fact, none of the songs in my Top 5 (from Wrapped) appear in the Top 100 playlist. Very confused. I've been a Premium member for years, and I always look forward to seeing the end of the year playlist. Spotify, will you please fix this? 

jeronimovicius
Casual Listener

My top 5 has one song "Tree by Tree" that I can't find on Spotify. It seems that id does not exist in the Internet overall :)

Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey folks,

Thanks for providing feedback on this.

This can happen for a number of reasons. We'll make sure to pass your feedback on for future campaigns.

Thanks again!

Coasterkev2000
Thanks for your lack of effort on this.

It is an issue and since you do not see it as such, I'll be canceling my
subscription
HenriqueA

Exactly the same thing here! The top 5 played songs don't appear on the top 100 list (not even one) and there are songs that I only listen like once or twice! The other years are fine, but this top 100 is very strange! I really hope Spotify fixes this bug...

barryth01

Same here! I'm the only one on the account, and my top 5 songs according to the wrapped page (which is accurate) are not even in there

jvaquino929

Same problem here. My top 5 played songs based on my 2018 Wrapped results didn't appear on my Your Top Songs 2018 playlist. Fix this pleaseCapture1.PNGCapture.PNG

Kytosol

This is definitely broken. None of my top 5 songs appear in the playlist. It’s compeltely frustrating as I have shared my top songs for the last few years but since it’s innacurate it ruins the whole experience. Please fix this if you can Spotify. 

vanceypants27

I have the same issue - a few of the bands on my Top 100 of 2018 are ones I listen to regularly, but the songs on the list are not the ones I play. That said, 90 percent of the list comprises songs I searched to play once or perhaps twice in the year.

Newordered
Casual Listener

Yes, yes, yes......the top 100 is a fraud, fake music-news, a sham a scam. Yes, I'm being melodramatic.....the service is appreciated, but if it is to be a service then it needs to be real and accurate. 

PS, still love my Spotify.