Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Trouble signing up for US Student discount

0 Likes

Thread980290

Description:

Users trying to sign up for the Premium student discount are seeing the error message "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again."

Additional information:

This is currenty under investigation. For now please get in touch via our contact form so we can help with your account. 

Thanks! 

2015-04-21

Hey folks, this issue is now fixed. If you're still having trouble signing up for the Student Discount in the US please let us know here. Thanks for your patience while we investigated this for you all.

Comments
simonkeane

Huzzah.

Hopefully this gets fixed sometime in the near future so I can finally get premium with a Facebook account.

meahtenoha
Status changed to: Fixed

Huwbert

I've been trying to sign up for a couple of weeks with my NUS Extra and all that happens when i click submit is the page reloads with my card number and DOB already populated.  

I've cancelled my premium subscription while this is being sorted out so any update would be appreciated.

MattSuda

@Huwbert 

For now please get in touch via the contact form so they can help with your account. 

meahtenoha
Status changed to: Fixed

2015-04-21

Hey folks, this issue is now fixed. If you're still having trouble signing up for the Student Discount in the US please let us know here. Thanks for your patience while we investigated this for you all.

KianDonoghue89

I am having issues with my NUS in the UK, it says im not eligable for the discount for some odd reason.

Will be a waste of £13

ROOT_176400

I've got an Apprentice Extra NUS card and I'm still getting the Oops message as of today, the link I'm taking is coming from http://www.apprenticeextra.co.uk/ and not the normal NUS website. Hope I can get a solution soon as a bus ride without music is a pretty boring bus ride.

deanb_uk

Still having problems here.... takes my NUS card number and goes through to facebook to verify then it just says this:

Student discount

This feature is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

I've been trying to sign up for a month. Please for the love of God sort this out!!

f1ux
Still getting this error today too. None of the contact forms seem to have relevant options and the one I did pick just gave me a generic email response with no resolution.
KianDonoghue89

I'm sick of Spotify not helping, so, email the CEO snip - moderator edit>