Trying to set up Spotify Duo leads to 404 page

I changed my subscription to Duo this morning from a regular premium account. My wife created her own account, but the invite link takes her to a 404 error page. Similarly, when I log in to my account, clicking on the Spotify premium duo link in the menu also sends me to a 404 page

Anyone know what's wrong?

Hey folks,

Thanks for your reports - this should now be fixed :)

If you experience any other issues, make sure to start another thread in the help boards and we'll help you out there.

Thanks!

Comments
MatthewFiendman

The same issue is affecting me too. The link takes me to a 404 error.

Noelle81

Same thing happening to me. Trying to send invite link to my son and getting 404 error code 

404 Error!!!!, please anybody help us, i can´t manage mi duo account.

Best regards

mejiandres87

Entering in incognito might help

Status changed to: Need more info

Hey all,

Thanks for the reports. We'd like to investigate the issue.

If you are experiencing this, please hit +vote and leave a comment with what is happening. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Have a nice day!

Davema
Casual Listener

The issue seemed to resolve itself earlier today. Upon visiting the menu item when logged in, or when my wife loaded the original invite link, the correct pages now appear.

FYI, the issue was occurring last night even in incognito mode. I guess it was something server side that has since been fixed.

Hey there folks,

@Davema, Thanks for keeping us in the loop :) Glad to hear that everything's working as it should once more!

@12136749463@Noelle81@MatthewFiendman Just to confirm, could you give it another try and let us know how it goes?

If the issue still persists, we'd appreciate if you could include the following in a comment:

• Your browser
  • Any screenshots of the error message you see would be very helpful. Just make sure that they don't display any private or sensitive info.

You can also add your +VOTE to stay updated.

Thanks!

mmurphy3679

Hi 

this issue is still occurring for me anyone else still having this problem

Baz1404

Same issue with my account. Signed up for duo today sent invite to wife went to enter address it kept saying please try again then when you look to get help it goes to the 404 error then. 

Baz1404

Will the money be taken for the duo upgrade even though it's not working