Unable to connect to B&O speaker

The last couple of days Spotify Connect have been unable to connect to my B&O A9 speaker. I use Spotify on an android mobile phone and a Windows pc. 

The speaker appears in the list of available devices for Spotify Connect to connect to but the connection to the speaker stops/time-out after 12-15 seconds.

Spotify Connect can connect all fine to other devices that appears in the list (pc, PS4-system etc.).

I've done a factory reset of the speaker system and re-installed Spotify on my computer and phone to no help. 

B&O A9 speaker software is up to date. 

Spotify version 1.0.73.345.g6c9971ef 

Airplay from Itunes to the speaker works fine so it seems to be a Spotify Connect to B&O issue. 

Thank you for help on this issue. 

Regards,

Tom Erik 

Hey @user-removed,

We're closing this thread as we didn’t receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 🙂

0 Likes
Comments
Aimee_T
Roadie
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Could you let us know if you're getting any error messages and since when are you having this issue? Also, make sure that both devices are connected to the same WiFi network.

We'd recommend giving it a go from a different account.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

William_13
Gig Goer
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @user-removed,

We're closing this thread as we didn’t receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 🙂

Related Issues