Unable to delete song

it seems that i cant delete the song. theres no option to delete when pressing the 3dot option.
Screenshot_2017-06-02-10-31-33.png

Hey @renren1007!

We're closing this thread as we haven't heard from you in a while. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

Have a great week.

0 Likes
Comments
Mara_F
Roadie
Status changed to: Need more info

Hi @renren1007

Thanks for getting in touch with our Community. 

Just to check - have you tried deleting it using a different device? It looks like the song's not available for you to listen. Could you let us how it goes? 

We'll see what we can suggest.

renren1007
Regular
i tried on the computer but unable to delete. i didnt add it in the
playlist. however, the actual song from the album does play.
JulianA_Bogota
Roadie

Thanks for the info, @renren1007!

That's odd. Could you send us a couple screenshots of what the contextual menu (where the Delete option should be) shows in both your mobile phone and your PC? We'd like to take a closer look.

Also, could you let us know if this happens with any other songs, or is it just that one?

Keep us posted 🙂

renren1007
Regular
hi 🙂 thanks for the help. here's the screenshot on the app. Ill send later
in from the computer. its really odd since the playlist is not public and
never made it as a collaborative with someone.
renren1007
Regular

Screenshot_2017-06-06-11-14-33.png

sorry about not including the screenshot. apparently in the PC, its not there. only in the app.

Sophia
Roadie

Thanks for getting back to us with that info @renren1007!

In this case, we'd recommend reinstalling the app on your device. Here's how

Once you've reinstalled, access your playlist and check if the song is still there. If so, please try to delete it again.

If that doesn't work, let us know if you have all the songs in this playlist saved to listen in Offline Mode. We'll see what we can suggest.

Sophia

Julian
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @renren1007!

We're closing this thread as we haven't heard from you in a while. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

Have a great week.

Related Issues