Unable to share songs on Instagram stories

My Question or Issue

I do not have the function to share on Instagram stories. Instead, I only have an option titled Instagram. When I click on it, it opens up my Instagram camera instead. Attached is an example of what I see.

[moderator edit]

Screenshot_20210322-190325_Spotify.jpg

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
NEILRELAX

Share to Instagram Stories still not working for me. That choice was on the Share menu for my track but has vanished. I asked Spotify for help but got a useless answer from a non-tech staffer. I'm using Spotify on a Huawei phone. Have reinstalled the lastest version. 

danchif

It might be an issue on your account caused by using bad third-party apps. I sometimes buy followers because it helps people trust the content I post when I have a higher amount of people following me.

Brecaraway

I’m still having this issue! Started randomly after an update and now weeks later it still isn’t working. Please fix it ASAP! I share 10+ songs daily and this function is hurting my engagement!!

Brecaraway

Currently having this issue! Help!! This problem is hurting my engagement 

Priscilacosta

I'm having the same problem. I have already tried all the solutions suggested.  Reinstalled both apps. I'm using the latest version of both.  All permittions allowed in both apps. 

Plan: premium 

Device: Samsung Galaxy M31

Android 11