Country

USA

Device

(All Systems)

Operating System

(All Systems)

My Question or Issue

Hi,

My radio stations will not start on my account and I don't know what to do. Here's the list of troubleshooting tips I've followed from similar posts and none of them have worked. This applies to right clicking and trying to start a radio that way and also the curated radio stations on the radio

• Tried starting on a different device
  • Tried the web player
  • Tried on a different device on mobile data
  • Tried doing a clean install of Spotify (deleting files in app data)

The ONLY thing that worked was simply switching to another account for testing which I'd rather not go through the hassle of doing for real.

This gives me the impression that this is an account issue on Spotify's end. Can you guys please look into this?

I'm happy to send any info I need. Thanks!

Best,

Tristen Rouse

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I just joined my husband’s account using the duo option.  My side of the account will not let me open or play any radio playlists.  It says the playlist was deleted and asks if I want to remove the link. 

Banger69

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

PC, Smartphone

Operating System

Windows 10, Android 10

My Question or Issue

Since about 4 days I'm unable to start any playlist radios.

It doesn't matter if I created the playlist, how many songs are in it (I've tried from 1 to 500 songs) or from what device I'm trying to start it from (tested on multiple Windows PC's and my Android phone).

I can still start artist radios or song radios without any problems. Just playlist radios are completely broken for me and will always show the attached text (on Windows and Android).

image.png
image.png
Gruetopia
Still not working no matter my client. This is the primary use I use spotify for, please fix.
simonsach

Not working on macbook pro or android phone either. 

Amdi

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

Samsung A7(2018)

Operating System

(Android ver 10)

My Question or Issue

The playlist radio function stopped working some time ago. This is very frustrating since this is where I listen to most of my music.

I have tried clearing data and cache, logging out and back in, reinstalling the app several times, including the "clean install" mentioned in other posts, but to no avail.

I hope someone can help me with this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Xenia
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey folks,

Thanks for reporting this to us! To keep you all in the loop, we've merged a few threads together here.

If you're experiencing this issue, we'd recommend performing the following steps first:

In case that doesn't fix things, make sure to add your +VOTE and leave a comment with the following details:

• Device details (build/model/OS)
  • Exact Spotify version
  • Where do you encounter the issue (Artist, Song, or Playlist)?
  • Is it happening on any Artists, Songs, or Playlists?
  • Exact error message (if possible share a screenshot)

As soon as we have an update on the matter, we'll post it here, so don't forget to subscribe.

apeandessence

Hey everyone. My playlist radios are working again!! Just though I should let you know.

apeandessence

Hey everyone. My playlist radios are working again!! You should check it out too.

bnmng

Same for me.  Tried different platforms, tried logging out, etc.

Gruetopia

Started working again. thanks.