Country

USA

Device

(All Systems)

Operating System

(All Systems)

My Question or Issue

Hi,

My radio stations will not start on my account and I don't know what to do. Here's the list of troubleshooting tips I've followed from similar posts and none of them have worked. This applies to right clicking and trying to start a radio that way and also the curated radio stations on the radio

• Tried starting on a different device
  • Tried the web player
  • Tried on a different device on mobile data
  • Tried doing a clean install of Spotify (deleting files in app data)

The ONLY thing that worked was simply switching to another account for testing which I'd rather not go through the hassle of doing for real.

This gives me the impression that this is an account issue on Spotify's end. Can you guys please look into this?

I'm happy to send any info I need. Thanks!

Best,

Tristen Rouse

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
Banger69

It's resolved for me as well. However, I contacted Spotify Support too so I'm not sure if they fixed things for me or if this got fixed in general.

sudikehe

It also appears to be working for me now as well (on both my computer [windows 10] and Pixel 3XL)

bnmng

It's working now for me.  Thank you

evfishy

I'm having the same issue. This on webplayer, windows 10 player and my app on both my Samsung S9 and my Xiaomi Pocophone.

I doubt that deleting app and reinstalling on ALL platforms would fix anything, this has started a few days ago. I've already tried clearing cache etc.

Obviously account related since the others on my subscription don't have any issues.

oleastre

Same for me, radio from playlist are back, at least on the Linux client (did not tested the android or web one).

evfishy

evfishy_0-1601902339097.png

No luck here still. Any updates?

Joeincardiff

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

iPhone SE

Operating System

iOS 13

My Question or Issue

I can't get the app to play radio stations. I click on the dots, select radio but I get a message saying "This playlist was deleted" 

I'm able to play radio through the web app, and through my amazon dot, but not the iOS app. Tried on multiple iphones and with my account, I can't get it to work. With a different account, it works fine. 

IgorLeg

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

(All Systems)

Operating System

(All Systems)

I have the same problem. All devices do not play radio by the artist Ivan Grap. I really liked the song, I would like to listen to the radio on it. How can I fix this?  I tried to do this on different devices, the Playlist was not found

tris10rouse

Seems like something was done to fix mine, but not by me. I hope everyone's radios starts working soon!

Peter
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!