Announcements

Update for Browse is awful

I had to restart my computer earlier and when I did my Spotify must have updated (without asking I may add, also not okay but an issue for another post) and with the new appearence I noticed many of my stations and playlists missing. I can no longer see my Recently Played section under Browse, or the Jump Back In secction. That was the best part and they got rid of it! Now I have to search around forever to find that really awesome playlist I found at 2am, which could have been avoided if the section wasn't taken out! BRING IT BACK! I want the station and album and artist I just listened to back, "concerts," "discover," "new releases," and all the other pages suck now. Go back to how it was and leave them all on one page!

Hey!

We've resolved this issue on DM. Home isn't available on desktop right now. You take a look at the Ideas Exchange at this idea. 

Enjoy your day!

Comments
Hubo
Status changed to: Closed

Hey there! Welcome to the community!

Those sections should be in the Home tab. Are you able to find it there? Let me know!

Have a nice day! 🙂

Hubo
Status changed to: Closed

Hey!

We've resolved this issue on DM. Home isn't available on desktop right now. You take a look at the Ideas Exchange at this idea. 

Enjoy your day!