Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Users in Austria unable to accept price increase

Hey,

We're receiving reports that Austrian users are unable to accept the subscription fee increase for their Premium plans. They are receiving emails to confirm this, however the links included in those simply lead them to their account page with no option to accept the change.

This is being investigated.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed now! If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
Jules36

Plan

Premium Duo

Country

Austria

My Question or Issue

I have to confirm price change until 31st oct in my account to Receive the lower Price, but in my account There is no Button or possibiltiy to confirm anything 

My Question or Issue

Eni

Hey there @Jules36

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Would you mind trying to click the links again in the email you've received about the price change? 

If the issue persists, could you try again directly from this link? Also, it's worth trying from an incognito window and a different device to check if that makes the difference. 

Let us know how it goes.

BurnedDestroyer

Dear everyone, 

it seems Spotify is not accepting my consent for the increased price of spotify premium family. I repeatedly get the mail to consent, however if I open my profile page it does not display anything, and I remember that I accepted it in the past. Either everyone is getting this mail, or something is not working in my case. Can somebody help? If everyone gets it, that is actually pretty confusing. 

Thanks and br

Kekscore001

Plan

Premium

Country

Austria

My Question or Issue

I got a mail from spotify that I will lose my access to my premium subscription if I am not accepting the increase of the pricing model. I click on the provided link and I am led to the account site where I see my invoice information and which subsription I am currently using. There is no Button or information how to accept this change without risking to be downgraded from Premium to a Free account.

Please tell me what I need to do? 

Susi_

I have the same problem, can't find a button/way to confirm to the new price of my abo.

Hoping for help

Susi

zeddicus

Plan

Premium Duo

Country

Austria

Device

n/a

Operating System

n/a

I'm continously getting email notifications to accept the new price for my current plan Premium Duo. None of the sent link in the email are working. I have accepted the new terms months ago and pay already the price published on the spotify website, but still receiving this emails. 

Does anybody know if and where I have to confirm this price changes?

Thanks

EmmettBrown

Hi, I am also receiving the same kind of mails (in my case Premium Family Abom also from Austria), to accept the new monthly (increased) fee..... and same as You, I already pay the increased fee for 2 months already, also visible under the "Invoices" menu......... and yes, I also cannot find where to "accept" the new prices. Maybe the Spotify-Team can confirm/comment. Thanks 

OtterK

Same in my case, received email to accept the new price of Premium Family Abo in Austria but the link is not working and leads me to Premium Individual Payment plan. What can I do? I have not found any solution from the Spotify Team so far. It seems that this is only an issue in Austria. 

Maxim

Hey everyone,

Thanks for coming to the Spotify Community.

Can you try it through this link to see if it makes any difference?

If that doesn't work, please post the following info:

• Country
  • Type of subscription
  • The troubleshooting you've tried so far

Thanks again!

BurnedDestroyer

Austria, Premium Family and searched for the confirm button. 

Your url does not do any changes. 

br