Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Users in Austria unable to accept price increase

Hey,

We're receiving reports that Austrian users are unable to accept the subscription fee increase for their Premium plans. They are receiving emails to confirm this, however the links included in those simply lead them to their account page with no option to accept the change.

This is being investigated.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed now! If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
Kekscore001

No does nothing.. 

Type of subscription: Premium Duo

Troubleshooting: Searching like crazy for the confirm button or option withing spotify account portal.. Found nothing and I am starting to get the impression I am not alone with this problem and that is kind of frustrating. 

MihailY

Hey folks,

Thanks for sending over the requested info.

We've passed your reports to the relevant team and hopefully this should be fixed soon.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

zeddicus

I finally found the right email address and contacted support. The answer I've got roughly states that I can ignore the emails, since I am already paying the increased fee and rhe emails are sent to every account.

For the german speaking folks here, the content of the answer from support:

danke, dass du uns kontaktiert hast. Gerne überprüfen wir dein Duo Abo und geben dir Informationen darüber. 

Diese E-Mails sind an alle Konten geschickt, die ein Abo verwalten. Dein Abo ist mit dem neuen Preis und du kannst diese E-Mail einfach ignorieren. Viel Spaß mit deiner Musik! 

Bei weiteren Fragen stehen wir dir immer gerne zur Verfügung. 

Beste Grüße
BurnedDestroyer

Thank you very much! Indeed they could have handled that better. 😄 Just a phrase like "All who are paying already sum x, please ignore" would have not created all the fuzz. 

gorsh

i have also the same issue. Nothing to confirm and i have already paying the new price change

MihailY
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey folks,

Thanks for reporting this issue to us.

We’ve passed your info on to the relevant team, who are currently looking into it.

If you’re experiencing this issue, make sure to click +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread to be notified of any developments.

Thanks! We’ll keep you posted and let you know as soon as we have any updates on this.

AlejaR

Hey folks, 

We hope you're doing awesome 🙂

We appreciate the time you took to report this to us and all your comments. We received some news from our engineering team, so users who still don't see or can't accept the new price, will be getting it in the next month's billing. 

Keep us in the loop on this; we'll always be here!

Novy
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed now! If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!