Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Users unable to add songs to a playlist on iOS devices

Hey folks,

We've received reports that users are getting the error message "We couldn't open this link" when adding tracks on playlists on iOS.

Lyubka_1-1694067930119.png

This is being investigated. 

Hey there folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

Our tech folks have worked their magic backstage and this issue should now be fixed on the latest app version (8.8.69). 

We'd recommend that you check for updates in your App Store and make sure you're using this version.

Cheers!

Comments
ach11llleee

i had this same issue and downloaded the update and it went away. annoying lag tho. 

Tpwk_Kristine

This issue started happening to me yesterday (Thursday 9/7/23) and I still have it as of today (Friday 9/8/23). My phone is iPhone 14+ and it’s updated. I restarted my phone and uninstalled Spotify and it didn’t work.

hipster006

iPhone 14 pro max

iOS 16.6.1

IMG_1323.png

sabi3

I did the update of Spotify and it work now

Stephanie1192

4B91B33A-6131-4E85-BA4A-5B4764CE7BE0.jpeg

 same thing after the update it stopped working. Sad thing is I’m paying for my account and that’s bs 

georginas

Device: iphone 13

Spotify version: 8.8.68.644

Experiencing this issue.

Aluviya

my iphone X uses iOS 16.6, Scotland nd I use Spotify for free I was trying to create a playlist but 4 sum reason this popped up 

IMG_1227.png

Lyubka
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey there folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

Our tech folks have worked their magic backstage and this issue should now be fixed on the latest app version (8.8.69). 

We'd recommend that you check for updates in your App Store and make sure you're using this version.

Cheers!

Spice903

Hello,

Still have this issue - I am on update 8.8.76.704