Various issues with open.spotify on Mac

I've been using Spotify for some time now, and it's been really easy to use. Problem is I've been using open.spotify.com on a mac at work lately, and I've noticed a few small annoyances slowly build up over time

• I can only seem to sort songs by recently added
  • Swapping from songs to artists only shows about 12 artists, with no clear way to search through them
  • I've also been going through playlists trying to find new stuff to add to my library, and when I add songs, the little white + doesn't change to a tick

They're not the largest of problems, but they're really starting to annoy me more and more as I use spotify at work daily. 

EDIT: Tick issue seems to only happen with select songs. 

Hi @SergioDavid,

We're closing this thread as we haven't heard from you in a while. If you're still having the same issue, let us know.

Have a nice day 🙂

0 Likes
Comments
William_13
Gig Goer
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @wealthiermonk, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Could you let us know your device's make and model, along with the OS and Spotify versions you're running? Also, could you send us a screenshot of what you see when this happens?

On the menatine, we suggest you try restarting your Mac and reopening the Spotify app. Let us know if that make any difference.

Keep us posted 🙂

wealthiermonk
Casual Listener

Song playing through playlist. Song is clearly in my library yet the green tick isn't thereSong playing through playlist. Song is clearly in my library yet the green tick isn't thereNo search option, and the scroll bar doesn't scroll through more artists. selection stays the sameNo search option, and the scroll bar doesn't scroll through more artists. selection stays the same

Could of sworn I'd posted this reply. Not sure what happened to it

SergioDavid
Roadie

Thanks for the screenshots.

Do you have the same issue if you use an incognito window? Also, we'd like to know if you have any trouble using the desktop app. If you don't have it installed, you can download it here.

Let us know how it goes.

Aimee_T
Roadie
Status changed to: Closed

Hi @SergioDavid,

We're closing this thread as we haven't heard from you in a while. If you're still having the same issue, let us know.

Have a nice day 🙂

Related Issues