WORK COMPUTERS

I am very dissatisfied with Spotify in not addressing the known issues that many are having using their PAID accounts while at work. You are well aware that many employers do not allow changes to any software or loading software. As I am a loyal paying Spotify user, I expect Spotify to remedy this for all who are paying monthly fees to access the premium services. It is not favorable for Spotify to not address this issue. I have to use iHeart Radio at work and find it inconceivable that Spotify doesn't have the knowledge to fix this problem. I have used Spotify via web at a previous job as it was possible to access and play via the browser. The changes made over the past year have eliminated this. Seeing how Spotify is aware of this and not fixing this, I will be looking into iHeartRadio since they make it useable at my desk via my work computer. What does iHeartRadio know that Spotify doesn't? Why is iHeartRadio running on my work computer via a web browser but Spotify is not? Is it because iHeartRadio actually cares about all users of their service while Spotify doesn't bother listening to their PAYING customers access problems and truly doesn't care about us? That is what it sounds like and knowing that many of your customers have complained about this since a year ago, makes me have zero confidence that Spotify is truly concerned with the needs of paying customers. Are you waiting until customers begin to jump from Spotify to iHeartRadio? Why would you jeopordize the company's success by ignoring us? I hope that this message is received in a manner that puts some incentive into working to increase your platforms listening ability. Please take this seriously and can you imagine the positive feedback you'd get if you actually put this issue as a priority and make your customers aware that you are actually working at remedying this listening complication that is a real problem for a lot of your customers who work for employers that do not allow us to update or download and install your windows player. Hopefully you will do this and not chance losing my confidence in you. I have bragged about Spotify to many since discovering you. But I would rather use my paid account at work instead of using iHeartRadio.

Hey there.

We haven't heard from you in a while, so we'll be closing this thread for now.

If you ever need us again, just give us a shout. We're always here to help

0 Likes
Comments
Hubo
Spotify Star
Spotify Star
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @Eucheebrown, thanks for your report.

This doesn't sound right. Just to make sure, you'd like to play Spotify from your web browser on a work device? If so, you can find Spotify here: play.spotify.com. Let me know how you get on! 🙂

Have an awesome day!

SergioDavid
Roadie
Status changed to: Closed

Hey there.

We haven't heard from you in a while, so we'll be closing this thread for now.

If you ever need us again, just give us a shout. We're always here to help

Related Issues