Announcements

Watch the throne album

Hey,
Does anyone know why the watch the throne album is not longer available on spotify?

Hey @flitzendeför! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Watch The Throne by Jay-Z has been removed at request by the artist. Spotify would love to have all music available everywhere, but it all comes down to licensing. You can read more about that here. If there's anything else I can help you with, just give me a shout! 🙂

Have a great day!

Comments
Hubo
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey @flitzendeför! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Watch The Throne by Jay-Z has been removed at request by the artist. Spotify would love to have all music available everywhere, but it all comes down to licensing. You can read more about that here. If there's anything else I can help you with, just give me a shout! 🙂

Have a great day!

skcolborne

THIS IS SO SAD 😞

skcolborne

Please bring it back

Sebas007Bat

Please bring it back Hov.

marco_vanwijk

What the **bleep** this is awful

Aussie_Mauger

I will leave spotify and all my 1000 friends who all have spotify premuim. You call yourself a streaming service and you can't even get the best rap song of all time. This is an outrage and I am going to sue spotify with a class action. Tommorow I will file suit in my class action looking for fiscal benefits of $70 million US dollars. This is outrageous and i am suing JAY Z for $700 million GBP. I will be willing to not go to court for only $1 million and I will win if I sue. Final warning spotify. You pay $1 Million or $770 million. Your choice.

Aussie_Mauger

I will leave spotify and all my 1000 friends who all have spotify premuim. You call yourself a streaming service and you can't even get the best rap song of all time. This is an outrage and I am going to sue spotify with a class action. Tommorow I will file suit in my class action looking for fiscal benefits of $70 million US dollars. This is outrageous and i am suing JAY Z for $700 million GBP. I will be willing to not go to court for only $1 million and I will win if I sue. Final warning spotify. You pay $1 Million or $770 million. Your choice.

ethanmcmullan

lol