Free

Country

USA

Device

Laptop 

Operating System

Windows

My Question or Issue

I am on spotify web player and I am having a problem that you can see in the picture below. There is a gray bar that is impeding me from seeing some of the songs on my list. I can scroll down however and see the songs I can't see currently. 

Capture.PNG

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks! 

Comments
Ivan
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks! 

Cruller

Hello, I use the spotify app, and I have the same issue. Ad's never appear and always stays there when I open any playlist.

Dell Vostro, Windows 11

KramCodes

@Ivan I have (re)downloaded the Spotify app about two hours ago (windows), and was met by the same issue as reported by OP, which you stated was fixed last year.

Reading through the comments it seems it is space where ads are supposed to run (I think?), and if that's the case, I have absolutely nothing against ads. However, the space is a bit of a thorn in the flesh, because it's like something is supposed to be there, but it isn't, at the same time it impedes the view of the songs in the playlist. If it is ad space, it would be much better if it appears when an ad needs to run, and disappers when there's none? Would be much better for user experience.

Update: An ad played immediately after posting the above comment, and I checked to see that the space does indeed disappear when an ad is playing, and reappears immediately the ad is done.

Jenny_xxp21

E15FF68E-2C58-425A-B9BC-B729E028A8F3.png

when i click on lyrics on mobile this pops up and doesn’t allow me to see the lyrics 🙃 it’s happened with other songs. I’ve got premium 

mistletoe

hi im new here but i just want to say that i also still have this problem and i only see the bar when i open a playlist.