[Web Player] [Firefox] Web Player won't start the next track

My web player does this weird thing and it's annoying. I start listening to e.g. an album, listen to a song and wait for the next one to start but it doesn't. I go to see what's up and the web player has gone to the next song but the song progress bar is almost at the end of the next song and paused. The song itself is not paused but the bar is static and no sound comes out. Any thoughts?

Hey folks,

The team have been looking at things here, and we can confirm this should now be fixed.

If you're still experiencing this issue, please can you make sure you've updated to the latest version of Firefox?

If this doesn't help, we'd recommend reaching out in a new thread so that we can better help.

Many thanks!

/M

Comments
jimmydecay
The issue appears to have resurfaced again. Still Firefox 52.7.2 (32
bit). It's definitely not as consistent as it was before, where it would
pretty much occur every time, but there is still something amiss.
kiddkrush

For me it has been working so far over the last couple of days. I noticed around the time the issue happened the track numbers also disappeared. Wonder if that was related to it. It sucks because with long playlists (esp new ones) I don't always remember the song but I know what number I was on.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey folks,

Thanks for letting us know about this.

It looks like those of you on the latest version of Firefox are reporting this as fixed.
We're happy to hear, and we appreciate the comments.

We're sorry to hear it's still happening for a few of you however!
If you're still experiencing this, can you let us know the version of Firefox you're running?

Thanks,

/M

mantyomena
Casual Listener

I can confirm this issue fixed, at least on my version of FF. Thanks for the effort and participation guys.

OnBoard
Regular

@MelodyWaterfox 54.0.1 based on Firefox 54.0.1

Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey folks,

The team have been looking at things here, and we can confirm this should now be fixed.

If you're still experiencing this issue, please can you make sure you've updated to the latest version of Firefox?

If this doesn't help, we'd recommend reaching out in a new thread so that we can better help.

Many thanks!

/M