[Web Player] [Firefox] Web Player won't start the next track

My web player does this weird thing and it's annoying. I start listening to e.g. an album, listen to a song and wait for the next one to start but it doesn't. I go to see what's up and the web player has gone to the next song but the song progress bar is almost at the end of the next song and paused. The song itself is not paused but the bar is static and no sound comes out. Any thoughts?

Hey folks,

The team have been looking at things here, and we can confirm this should now be fixed.

If you're still experiencing this issue, please can you make sure you've updated to the latest version of Firefox?

If this doesn't help, we'd recommend reaching out in a new thread so that we can better help.

Many thanks!

/M

Related Issues

Comments
Jcbayne91

I'm having the exact same issue. Can't continuously listen to anything. Guess i'm switching to Pandora until this is fixed!

Chaplatéyar
Regular

Same here, using Mozilla Firefox and i can not listen 1 or maybe 2 songs in a row ...

kiddkrush
Add me to the list - exact same problem ya'll are describing. It's really annoying.
nozebacle

Same problem here: I'm on Firefox 59.0.2 on MacOS

Roman2234

I have the same problem and it is VERY annoying.

Serasin

So this was going to be me complaining/wondering why my playlist sometimes just stops and doesn't play the next song in line when one finishes and then I realized that it's the time. For some reason when the song switches over to the next one, if the previous song was longer in total length than the next one to play it'll get stuck.

example: a 2:20 long song finishes and goes to the next song which is 3:30. The song plays with no issue.
The 3:30 song finishes and goes to the next song which is 3:13. It doesn't play at all until you click the scrub bar.
Pic related is was it looks like until you click the bar to make it start going again.

Anyone know how to fix this?

spotify issue.png
cccr

The webplayer stops randomly in the middle or after every track in playlists.

I use the webplayer on firefox 59.0.2, mac os 10.13.3.

after every **bleep** song in playlists the webplayer stops and does not start again by pressing play. you have to reload the website... find song in playlist again, play again.. hope it starts. but it will stop automatically anyway..

Rising Star 16 songassistant
Rising Star 16

Hello,

welcome to the Spotify Community! I'm happy to assist you!

Please make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed and activated in your browser.

Please tell me your browser veesion (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer,...) and install latest browser updates.

Vollkorn

Same here. No solution yet -.-

Firefox 59.0.2 (32-Bit), Windows 7

tibi2626

Me too, mee too. Exactly like this. Sadly. On firefox.
Already replied in another thread to this same problem.
It`s annoying. Hope there`s a solution.